Representative of Children and Youth

The Representative for Children and Youth supports children, youth and families who need help in dealing with the child-serving system.

Address: Delta, BC

Similar Services

Ministry of Children and Family Development, Child Welfare Concerns

Phone number for reporting suspected child abuse. In an emergency call 911.

Learn More

Society for Children and Youth of BC

The Child and Youth Legal Centre is committed to improving the well-being of children and youth in British Columbia through the advancement of their legal rights. The role of the Centre is to advocate on behalf of vulnerable children and youth in BC.

Learn More

Reporting child abuse

If you think a child or youth under 19 years of age is being abused or neglected, you have the legal duty to report your concern. In an emergency call 911

Learn More

11 12 100 13 43 44 51 52 53